Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won’t work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my inspire 2 for 6 months and recently it has stopped working. It won’t charge, sync, or turn on. Before it completely stopped working it started to suddenly die really fast. I would have it charged to 100% and then go on a 30 min walk without tracking it and it was at 13%. Before it stopped working i tried restarting it multiple times, changing the clock face, and cleaning it but sadly none of that worked. Now it won’t turn on at all and when i plug it in it doesn’t charge at all but it does heat up. I’ve tried restarting it but it doesn’t restart or respond at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sydney09762 Sorry to hear about your troubles. My best advice at this point would be to contact Customer Support for further guidance. Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@sydney09762 Sorry to hear about your troubles. My best advice at this point would be to contact Customer Support for further guidance. Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes