Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if the Inspire has a watch face that displays seconds?  As a nurse this is very important and will determine if I keep the watch. Thanks...

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

The Charge 4 has an analog clock face with seconds hand.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is probably a good place to say that I think the available clock faces are mostly childish, and crude in design. Inspire 2, and especially the Fitbit app, have evolved into highly functional and elegant pieces of kit. But the clock faces don’t seem to have evolved at all. They appear to all be throwbacks from another, more primitive era, and they detract from the Fitbit experience - every time I look at my Inspire 2, which is a million times a day).

Best Answer

I was also very surprised to see the clock faces lack seconds and heart rate visible in bigger size.

For real Fitbit, there's an owl, a kitty, a sheep, a raccoon, an ant, but no seconds or prominent heart rate display? Obviously the target audience must be five-year-old girls. The Inspire HR is my first and quite surely my last Fitbit 😄

Best Answer

Had not been using mine because of this problem. 

Best Answer

My app won’t give me all these choices. Pretty bad. 

Best Answer

This was 2 years ago, in Jan 2023 there are 15 clocks faces.  Accessible from the FB Android app with: Account/Inpire HR/Gallery/Clocks/ should show 15 faces.  Click on the one you want then click install, and the app will install the clock onto the FB.  All available clock faces are somewhat useless for a FB named HR-"Heart Rate" as current there is still no clock face with a Large heart rate read out.  There was a clock face with the Large Time and a small HR but it was removed with the most recent apps update, very disappointing!  

Best Answer