Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR Hourly Steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You completely missed the question!  I am having the same issue as Sarah.  I want to know how many steps I've walked within the current hour!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kdharp. Welcome to the Fitbit community.

In order to better organize the community I've moved your post to a new thread because the previous one exists from 3 years ago. 

This feature is not available at the moment. I noticed a few ideas about hourly steps in the Fitbit app, but I didn't find one for the exact steps gotten in per hour. 

I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @kdharp. Welcome to the Fitbit community.

In order to better organize the community I've moved your post to a new thread because the previous one exists from 3 years ago. 

This feature is not available at the moment. I noticed a few ideas about hourly steps in the Fitbit app, but I didn't find one for the exact steps gotten in per hour. 

I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes