Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit 2 died on me this week and I need a new watch. I have been eyeing up the Versa Lite, Charge 3 and Inspire Hr. What are some of the issues with this watch, do you regret the purchase. I am will be on my 4th Fitbit my entire family has them different types thought.  I am having a hard time deciding. Thanks in advance. 

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Jocop, welcome to the community.

A good place to start is the comparison page, you can take a quiz or just compare trackers yourself. This will hopefully give you an idea of which device is best for you as features vary model to model. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hi @Jocop the flex 2 was my first love as far as trackers go, and as far as I am concerned, the Inspire HR is the best tracker I have owned since then. I am not including the Ionic and the Versa in that statement as they are different animals. The Inspire is great! And because it is small and slim is (for me) the most comfortable tracker or watch I have owned since my flex 2.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey Nelly, I've seen you left a few positive reviews for Inspire HR, does your device counts steps accurately- what I mean is does not count steps when u put handream, wash up etc. I've had mine for about 20 hours and in comparison to flex 2 which I used before and decided to replace because it started over counting- inspire is even worse in terms of over counting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

At least for me, the Inspire looks good but doesn’t work accurately 

Best Answer
0 Votes