Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR stopped scrolling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Inspire HR for about 3 weeks and love it. My main focus is the steps screen, and I'd scroll to it several times a day to see where I am. Unfortunately, yesterday it stopped scrolling - it's stuck on the clock screen.

Suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Caseybear1034, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To fix this issue, I recommend you to try our restart process following the next steps:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Let me know if the issue persists. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Caseybear1034, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To fix this issue, I recommend you to try our restart process following the next steps:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Let me know if the issue persists. 

Best Answer

Thank you - that worked well.

Best Answer

You're welcome @Caseybear1034.

I'm really happy to know that your issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes