Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR syncing and battery issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My Inspire HR is playing up. I’m having trouble with sinc, despite trying the reset. The time on the clock is now 5 minutes slow and despite being 17 months old the battery only lasts a day. As soon as it gets to 35% it rapidly drops into the red zone. What can I do to solve these problems? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Yorkiegal.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Time on your tracker should be corrected when you sync it. If you're experiencing difficulties with syncing, please try our complete troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Regarding the battery issue, please do the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Log back into the app.
  4. Force close the app. 

You can find our tips to maximize your Fitbit device's battery life in Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Yorkiegal.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Time on your tracker should be corrected when you sync it. If you're experiencing difficulties with syncing, please try our complete troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Regarding the battery issue, please do the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Log back into the app.
  4. Force close the app. 

You can find our tips to maximize your Fitbit device's battery life in Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Very many thanks, this seems to have worked🤞

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Yorkiegal.

This is great news and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience! Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes