Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Interval Workouts Showing Up .. Whats the Difference?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I’ve been using my inspire hr for awhile now. I just did three interval workouts from the shortcut settings on my hr. But when I go into my Fitbit app it has those three ... (which includes a map and info on each interval)  but it also has two other interval workouts that state I burned more calories.

I’m very confused as to why these two popped up.....any idea?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AmillsWA It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your with your multiple Interval Workouts showing on your account. This is odd. Do you have any third party app linked to your account? Did you also used the Fitbit app to record these activities? These two scenarios may create additional activities that will show on your account. Still could you share a screenshot of the activities you are seeing on the activities area? Are the activities for the same time and length? You can try restarting your tracker and also log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes