Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Inspire 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Obviously there is a fault wit this model time we were all given refunds or voychers to buy a different model . Really upset I am a pensioner almost but not working can ill afford to replace and why should we. Disgraceful!!!!!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @JACQUI57. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Since your device was out of the warranty period, and therefore was not eligible for repair or replacement, we wanted to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
The point is I have been trying to get mine to work since I bought and thought was just me old ladysyndrome but when i read other comments realise its the inspire 2 is the problem.
I love fitbits had for years as all my family have and never had problems before. Miss a decent fitbit😥
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JACQUI57 I understand how you must be feeling. 

To better assist you, may I know the exact issue you're experiencing with your Inspire 2?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
When i got xmas/newyear it took ages to download.
Then when i went back to account it said none downloaded! So i tried again on all my devices tablet,laptop and phone decided it was me didnt try again until i had time. Still couldnt do . Tried several times on several devices. My phone said yesterday it had synced gave me a number did everything it asked and it failed 5 times said sorry we cant connect even tho it said had paired.
But looking at all the complaints its obvious its the fitbit not us please withdraw it!
Best Answer
0 Votes