Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want heart rate to appear by default

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I can display the heart rate by swipping up twice from the clock display. However what I really need is the heart rate to always display by default. Sometimes the heart-rate will remain for a couple of looks but between clothing interference and changes over time, I need to lock in the heart-rate display.

Thanks.

PS. Is there a full user's manual anywhere? One that describes all the features and steps? While I am very tech savvy, the limited instructions either imply that the myriad of options and how to switch and set them is obvious or that they are way too many to write down 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Kayakbear and welcome to the forums.  Here is a link to the Inspire HR manual

You might be able to find a clock face that meets your needs.  From the app dashboard > tap on your Inspire HR icon > Clock Faces.  Try them out!

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also if you click 'Help" near top right of this page, then click on the Inspire HR, it takes you to help section for the tracker.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks LZeeW.

Looked at that option originally but the clock faces shown in the APP all have very large dates and tiny fonts for heart beat. Also, that tiny heart beat is impossible to read in sunlight. Would love to have the heart beat displayed as (the large) date.

While I have had the manual you referenced since day one, I find it incomplete and limiting. Pretty normal for the intuitive manuals often produced today.

Best Answer

Thanks JohnnyRow but I tried that first and could not find an answer to my question.

Best Answer

@Kayakbear wrote:

Thanks JohnnyRow but I tried that first and could not find an answer to my question.

I didn't necessarily mean that for an answer to your specific question, but to your 2nd part about limited instructions, but I giess you had already found it.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes