Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one that loves my Versa???

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I decided to come on here to see how to track my period cycle and through the comments and threads I can see that feature isn't available yet. While browsing I saw so many complaints and issues with the new Vera. I have had mine for a week now and I don't have any complaints. I wish I could see emails come through, but everything else has been great!

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

Heart my Versa too!  I've had a few issues that I believe I'll be able to work out over time.  I love FitPay. I love Barcodes (app). I love different Clock Faces. I've managed to load music, maps, my agenda and even WikiPlaces onto the Versa.  I love the sleek, stylish design.  (Do I sound like I luv my Versa! Smiley LOL

I've been using a Charge2 for 1.5 years and I've managed substantial weight loss and improved health with the data feedback that a fitness tracker provides.  My Versa just has that Wow! factor I was looking for in an Android compatible tracker.

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer

I love mine, too! It's kind of sad how little patience people have with the technological issues - I mean, this is not a life or death situation. We will all survive a few days without our techy watches/pedometers. People have been doing it for centuries 😉 

Best Answer

I am also really enjoying my Versa.  With the exception of a new minor issue I'm hoping will get worked out eventually, I've really not had any problems.  I was getting email notifications and didn't want to.  I used the Fitbit dashboard on a computer, not the app on my phone, to access notification settings and turned off the email notifications.  I would think you should be able to do the same to turn them on.

Best Answer

It's good that you don't have "ghost" steps while watching tv, or extra stairs count while driving. Except if you are happy and just dont care about such small details.. I wish also like this. The important think is to understand that a fitness tracker.. which is basically a set of some sensors on our wrist, its just give us an indicator of our active levels but it can't be totally accurate.Their mission is to give us a personal general trend over time and inspire us to be more active.

Best Answer
I'm actually getting "ghost" steps when I type on my computer and then
place my left arm back in my lap. My own fault. Stair flights have "ghost"
problems too but I ignore them. I understand the limitations of the
altimeter present in the Versa and take all the measurements with a boulder
of salt. I completely agree that a Versa or any other tracker will give
you a ballpark number to work with. I'm not competitive and I'm not
training for a race. If I was, I might be hoping for more exacting data.
But, for me, my Versa is just right.
Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer

The versa is fantastic! Hopefully people are not swayed by a few naysayers. It is a bit more involved to set up, once it is it's great. If it had medical device accuracy it would be 10 times larger and cost thousands of dollars.

Best Answer

My wife and I just got ours yesterday  and we enjoy them ever so very much so far. I've gotten all the notifications I set up to push to it, and everything seems to work fine. Of course it isn't 100 percent accurate with the steps, for example I just went shopping and was pushing a cart and it didn't count any, but when you walk 5 plus miles a day on average I don't think a few steps here or there will make a major difference at the end of a month. Our goal is to be healthy, and I believe this being on our arm is a great reminder of that. Along with our calorie counting and exercise routines this product will help us to at least be mindful of our goals. 

Best Answer

Love might be too strong a word but I like it a lot. 

It is a worthy replacement for my Pebble Time, and I look forward to all the enhancements coming, like replying to texts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fitbit does rely on a certain motion. I find myself pushing shopping carts one handed 🙂

Best Answer

I’m really enjoying my Versa too 😁

Best Answer

Nothing is perfect.  But I am good with it.  

It is not the end of the world if the steps are off either way.  It’s a close representation of activity.

for this price compared to what real activity trackers only cost.  And compared to the Apple Watch. It’s a huge win. 

Best Answer

Mine's just a little over-sensitive on steps when compared to the Blaze or Charge 2. 

New theory, the rigidity of the stock plastic band.  I've got a silicone one on order from Amazon, but on a slow boat from China!  🙂

Seems accurate on normal step counts when walking, though, and I've figured out the position and tightness to get a decent HR reading.  

And the Versa display in the sun blows the Blaze and Charge 2 away! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love my new Versa! It worked well right away & continues to do so. It does everything I expected it to do - and looks great too! 

On the one occasion (a couple of years ago)  I contacted Fitbit support about my previous Fitbit (Alta), customer service was excellent, so I can't fault anything about Fitbit.

Happy customer here! 

Best Answer

@BamIAm What color Versa did you get? I got the peach one and I love the feel of the silicone band. It’s so soft and flexible. Not stiff or rigid at all.

Best Answer

The black one.  It's not terrible, but the silicone ones with the vent holes and snap connector are very comfortable.

Check this red band out here, now I want one.

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-change-fitbit-versa-watch-bands

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BamIAm Awesome! You should get it! Lol. I ordered the velcro strap and a metal one. I’m trying to find a black silicone band just like the stock one since I like my peach one a lot but amazon doesn’t have many great reviews on the 3rd party ones (except for the one you like with the holes. Those were rated pretty high). I’m debating if I should bite the bullet and spend $30 for Fitbit ones lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BJ833C5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in black (no second color) and it is great. Also purchased, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BL18ZMX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in Khaki and it is great as well.

Best Answer

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! I heard people complain about it and my heart aches for them because mine works perfectly and they have so many problems and I just feel like I'm rubbing it in (I promise I'm not!) Battery life-awesome (full 4 days)! Navigation through the device-great! Design-BEAUTIFULLLL. I've always hated pink and never thought I would buy something pink, but here I am with my rose gold/peach Versa but I also bought a black band (Still need my black band!) I love my clock face, love the Upcoming app (because calendar doesn't work for me) and Starbucks. I have a screen protector on which doesn't look as good but I rather it be ugly than cracked (not saying that it is ugly;)). Still using the smallest small band hole and it works great! Charging rate is nice, charged from 14% to 100% in about 1.5-2 hours. It last 4 days twice (at the end of the 4th day it was at 14-20%) and now I'm on my 3rd 1.5 days and it's at 88%! Love how I can get notifications and turn on/off quick view on the Versa instead of going in the app (I had a Charge HR before). Although the apps take a while to load and sometimes it doesn't move through each page of apps as smoothly as it did and sometimes freezes up, it's still a good smartwatch fitness tracker! Yes, it bugs me, but now it's getting better! (knock on wood) Although some notifications don't work, I really don't need them. It's slim and very light, and I just looooovvveee iittt! Definitely worth the $200! Did I mention how much I love it?

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer

Yep, me too! I kept three things in mind when I purchased it:

1. It is a Fitbit first, a smartwatch second.
  2. I'm an early adopter. Bugs are gonna happen!
  3. Fitbit will improve the experience, I need to have patience.

I am going on my second week using the Versa. I absolutely love the running exercise stats I can look at a glance. Auto-pause during running rocks!

Best Answer