Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Alexa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

on the Fitbit versa 2 they should have  added where you can hear Alexa talk to you what you say ask her why did they not add that feature that would have been great.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry @BriaBrown I'm not sure what your asking what you describe i done seem to understand.. However i think your asking why Alexa doesn't talk back. Before this may happen the Versa 2 will need to have a speaker to talk through, which the Versa 2 does not have. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I'm sorry @BriaBrown I'm not sure what your asking what you describe i done seem to understand.. However i think your asking why Alexa doesn't talk back. Before this may happen the Versa 2 will need to have a speaker to talk through, which the Versa 2 does not have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why they did put a speaker on the Fitbit versa 2 so Alexa could talk back to you  what you ask her.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There isn't a speaker in the Versa 2, why? Fit it hasn't said. Personally i would rather have Alexa respond in print because of the type of questions i ask her. 

Best Answer
I really think they should've added that to Alexa or you can ask
commands talk back to you. Also they should've added where you can reply
to a text message not just android but iPhones can get that capability.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry about the iPhone, but Apple has blocked third parties from responding. This was not a decision that fitbit made, but apple in their wisdom of knowing what their users want have blocked third party apps from responding 

Best Answer
0 Votes
So order of a person to reply they need a samsung or android phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Or windows. 

Sorry but this is outside of Fitbits control. 

Best Answer
0 Votes