Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Post about Side button not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I posted a reply on another post, but thought I would start a new support issue.

It seems there are a lot of people having the same problem. To me this seems like a defect in manufacturing, but since I am out of warranty by two months they will not honor a replacement.

The button does not snap back, it has been cleaned, it just does not even work at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Noltrane  not sure how you're starting a new support issue when these are the community forums, where members post. You already got with support and were offered a discount of 35%. Since you worked with support and they offered this, they are the ones to get with about it. The community can't help you with this.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi Odyssey13,

I may have not put in the right statement. I am not trying to do a new support. I am trying to figure out why it stopped working and if there are other solutions.

Offering a 35% discount is ridiculous in my mind for something that is just over a year old.

I also wanted to see if others had similar problems. As it seems that there are others out there and maybe there is a better solution than a discount.

Best Answer
0 Votes