Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Airpods connectivity issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Versa is incompatible with Airpods and they cut out frequently while I'm out running. (It doesn't make any difference which wrist I wear the watch on.)

One odd thing I've noticed is that when they cut out if you go to the music control app on the Versa and hit pause then play, you instantly get the sound back. It could be a problem with the strength of the Versa's Bluetooth, but, after trying a pair of cheap Bluetooth headphones that worked flawlessly, I'm inclined to think the problem is the Airpods.

I might send the Versa back and buy the new Apple watch when it comes out in September. I'm also interested to know if anyone can recommend a set of sport headphones that actually work with the Versa.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Yes and there are some Problems of Versa by the Android app. Some Indexes were Not provided by the Android App Like the BMI Index.

My wife got an iPhone as a present and she got more functions with IT but she can't Change the Volume of the airpods.

IT seems to bei better to Change completely to Apple.

Laufen macht glücklich - running makes happy - Markus
Best Answer

Same here. Cannot control the volume from the airpods or the Versa.FULL volume only, so useless. Connecting to a phone or iphone is not the solution.Bought the Versa specifically to play music from it without my phone.

Best Answer
I had the volume issue as well. I held the back button (left button) on the versa until the music control came up. I hope that helps that issue at least.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, But I can see the volume controls on the Versa, they just do not do anything with the airpods. Volume is at FULL with no way to lower it. Just tried it again to make sure. Also I can pause a song, but then it may not restart.

Best Answer
Thank you but that's not the matter.
It is not possible to increase or decrease the volume by pressing the
buttons in the music control unit
Best Answer
Yes I heard about it.
The Airpods are not compatible with the versa clock.
I heard that you can use the Airpods with your iPhone, toggle the volume
and connect the airpods again with your versa. The volume should be toggled.
But it is not normal, they are still incompatible with versa.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, that "Solved" is truly fake news.

Best Answer

Absolutely not answered.  Full volume - doesn't matter if I use silly get-arounds on my watch/airbuds.  We need a fi Fitbit - you should have thought about it before selling Versa 2 - heck, would have caught our eyes and you could have made a lot of money.  

I won't buy the new watch until we can solve this minor, but real, issue.

Best Answer

I am totally agree. It is disrespectful to customers on not solving this issue and mark as answered!!!!

How a well-known company ignores such an issue completely? How hard it is to fix this bug? Volume is not controllable, and connection is faulty, sometimes it has interruptions and noise in between.

The main reason I got fitbit Versa Special Edition was to have stored music so I can listen while I am running without carrying my phone. I could have buy Apple watch with the money I paid for this trash. 

If you cannot support your product and keep your customers satisfied you better go out of business, I will actively write negative reviews on web till this issue get fixed. 

Best Answer

All,

With the 70.7.14 release, I can now control the volume on my airpods!  Thanks for finally fixing this.

Regards,

Paul

Best Answer

I have the 70.7.14 release. Volume still switches to high after about 10 seconds. I’m furious.

Best Answer

Hi all. 
I am having the same issues. I’m using the fitbit Ionic and tried all the tricks as mentioned above but still the music isn’t playing through my airpods and when it does it’s on max volume and disconnects during my run all the time. 
is there still no clear outcome or fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes