Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back button for turn Versa on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The back button no longer turns versa on after manual shut down. It now requires a restart with both back and bottom button. At same time, battery now continues to drain overnight even with watch turned off.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @RJC228 , with the new Firmware update the two button method is the way to start up your Versa, instead of only pressing the left button. Regarding the battery, try restarting your Versa in the usual way and if that does not solve your problem, contact Customer Support. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer

Thank you for your quick response, @SunsetRunner. Seems Fitbit should send an "alert" when there are changes to published processes/procedures, right?

On the battery question, I'll follow up with Customer Support as you suggest, since I have been forced to use the restart process (2 button), though I don't know for sure if that's what you refer to.

Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not a published procedure.  It's a bug.  The Versa doesn't finish shutting down so the only way to get it back on is to reboot it by holding down Left and Lower Right Buttons.  It's also why the battery still drains when it looks like it's turned off.

I agree and do wish that Fitbit would acknowledge this and give an update as to when it will be fixed. 

Best Answer

Thank you MikeD73. That answer makes more sense even though it is a bummer. 
New to Fitbit and forum so just learning. Have an Original Versa (wife’s hand-me-down) so really appreciate the help. 
Will we ever know about a “fix” if/when it happens?

Thanks again.

Best Answer

So I guess fitbit dont really care considering your post's  are from January and here its the end of July and the issue is STILL not fixed. I just up dated mine and now having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes