Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band won't detach

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The original band from Fitbit will not come off the watch. One side came off but the other is stuck. The pin moves in the right direction, but nothing actually releases.  I've been trying for 20 minutes -- I've tried my nails, a screwdriver, and pliers. It simply will not release and now the silicone band is ripped in several places and the watch is scratched. I have watched so many videos that make it look so easy, but mine just doesn't work at all. What do I do when the pin moves into the right place but nothing will release? (And to reiterate, this is not a third party band - this is the band that came from Fitbit.)

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @amylynn7. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're having with your Fitbit Versa band being stuck and not coming off. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts, we have the complete instructions to change the wristband here. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes