Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Empty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa seems to be having an issue. As of Friday my fitbit app is saying battery empty. It does not work at all and even while it's in the charger the app says the same thing. Please help, I'm lost without it.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Is the Versa charging? Have you tried deleting the app and then reinstalling it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's charging, but it will not turn on

Best Answer

Do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do a restart on the app or the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The watch.

Best Answer

Did you end up getting this fixed? I’m having the same problem now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. I cant even get 18 hours out of it. Extremely frustrating.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have same prob with Versa Lite.  Says Empty,  Would not sync with Bluetooth to phone app or desktop.  Would not be recognized by desktop through USB cable.   I reset the watch 8 times by holding button down for 10 seconds until symbol appears, but it says to start download the fitbit app. I did that again, and twice removed and re installed.  The watch screen seems to then scroll through that same message in 10 different languages, but the button or tapping does nothing.   THere are no screws to open up the watch to replace a rechargeable battery.  I am pulling my hair out and that is not the purpose of this device.   No FAQ seems to have this set of issues, they just say reload app and reset watch.  Please dont leave me stranded like this.     Before I reset the phone the first time, the date and time was wrong, and I was told to reset to get it to work.  Now absolutely nothing works.  HELP

Best Answer

THe watch has firmware 38.72.1.9   if that helps

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing will work. I ended up getting a new one. Apparently, mine did that from wearing it in a hot tub. I didn't know you couldn't wear them in a hot tub.

Pam
Best Answer
0 Votes