Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery and tracking issues-Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m really disappointed with the Fitbit Versa. I guess my expectations where to high. I was upgrading my Charge 2 and instead I am giving up on Fitbit.

I pre-order the Fitbit Versa and got it the day it was released. I call customer service on 4/20 because I couldn’t get notifications or id information when the calls came in. We troubleshooted, and got the Fitbit to start working for a while.

On Jun 14, I send an email to customer service because the Fitbit didn’t keep a charge, the battery would die in less the 12 hours. It also would not track my steps, floors, and active minutes, they said the battery issue was due to the charger, they were going to replace it. I asked if that would help with the rest of the issues, they said no but before they replace anything they need to do a test for the battery. I enable all the features and tried to charge the Fitbit and it didn’t work.

This Fitbit doesn’t work, doesn’t charge, doesn’t track, they keep asking to do the battery test. I didn’t get the support to fix it. I returned it, get my money back and definitely won’t get another Fitbit.

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @NaniP01, it's great to welcome you.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your Versa and that you returned it. All the feedback provided is really appreciated and if in the future there is something we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Wish you all the best and keep the stepping up. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer