Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining and extra steps issues on Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Fitbit Versa Lite last night. Updating it to 33.1.30 was a nightmare but finally finished after eight hours including two fails and having to connect it to my laptop. It was fully charged when I went to bed at midnight but was at 67% by this morning. I charged it completely again and it’s already at 70% again. I thought this battery was supposed to last four days before charging? Not charge it every 12 hours.

Also, I wear my watch/fitbit on my dominant arm and have it set up this way, but today it counted coloring and biting my nails as steps. How do I change this? 

I have an iphone xs max that is updated to current ios and fitbit app.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Shannihilation, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the battery draining and step accuracy issues that your Versa Lite is experiencing, I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved.

In the meantime, try the tips listed in this article in order to improve the battery life of your Versa Lite. Also, restart your watch as described in this help page and monitor your watch during the next 24 hours and see if it stops tracking steps when you are just sitting.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes