Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom right button fell off my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I looked down at my rose Versa special edition and noticed that the right bottom was missing.  Can I get a new replacement button?

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @JudyRW  there are no replacement buttons for these devices. If you were still under warranty, customer support might be able to help, but I would think your device is over the warranty period. Sorry.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @JudyRW.  

Thank you for sharing all this information about your Versa watch, as it was mentioned earlier, unfortunately it's not possible to replace only the button. 

I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I've had the exact same thing happen to my Fitbit Versa. The bottom right button is just gone. I wonder if the buttons falling off is more of an issue. I am not sure what to do as of right it do to the missing button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @Jill_MS.  

Thank you for sharing that you experienced the same inconvenience with your Versa watch. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance as well, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Have a great day. 

Best Answer

Hi,

the activation button on my 3 week old Versa 3 has disappeared. I can’t turn the device on and the app cannot find the device - just says ‘looking’. 

-------------------------

Sorry, that was a false alarm. 
everything is fine again. 
thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No problem, it's good to know that your watch is working fine again @Maggsie, thank you for the update. 

I'll be around 😁

Best Answer

I had the same thing happen, bottom right button fell off. Any suggestions or assistance would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @Jenm7.  

Thank you for all the information that you've provided about your Versa. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Have a great day. 

Best Answer

I've had the same problem. My rose gold Versa lost it's right bottom button too. Seems like many have had the same problem. Have things changed to be able to replace it??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately,  if you’re out of warranty,  so is your luck in getting a replacement.  Or they give a discount towards a new purchase which hopefully last longer than our old ones.  Good luck!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @PamelaC07 this is an old thread and if you're out of warranty, there isn't much Fitbit can do. You can try asking support, but things haven't changed all that much since the original post of December 2020

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes