Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to set up my weather app. I went into my device page to select Apps as I have seen in numerous YouTube demos but my versa does not have Apps to select from on the device page. It has Alexa, Gallery,Media,Wallet and How to Use but no Apps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Zellmo 

Try this route. Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Versa 2. Now tap gallery. Now scroll down until you see weather and tap that. Here you can adjust your settings and permissions.  Make sure all your permissions are enabled and under settings is where you can put Fahrenheit or Celsius as your preferred unit. After you completed the the set up then make sure you sync the Versa 2 to accept any changes you made. 
😃Please let me know if this provided you the best answer to your question. Keep me updated on how it goes 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Zellmo 

Try this route. Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Versa 2. Now tap gallery. Now scroll down until you see weather and tap that. Here you can adjust your settings and permissions.  Make sure all your permissions are enabled and under settings is where you can put Fahrenheit or Celsius as your preferred unit. After you completed the the set up then make sure you sync the Versa 2 to accept any changes you made. 
😃Please let me know if this provided you the best answer to your question. Keep me updated on how it goes 

Best Answer
Hello MegaBite-  You nailed it!  I am in shock that someone could solve this mystery for me so fast.  Thank You,  Thank You. Thank You. You are Awesome!

Zellmo

Best Answer

Dear MegaBite,  You nailed it!  I am shocked that I could find someone to solve this  mystery for me so fast.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  You are Awesome!

Best Answer

Your so very welcome @Zellmo!😃 I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and as always Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes