Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: Customized Exercise Stats resetting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have entered my customized stats in the exercises multiple times and they reset to the defaults as soon as the watch syncs (which means, with all day sync they have reset within minutes of my changing them).  I cannot find anywhere in the phone app or computer dashboard to make these changes.  Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

Thanks for sharing your experience. How can I check the version info and do factory reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version can be seen in the app if you tap on the tracker symbol or in settings on the watch. There you also can do the factory reset. When doing so you should be near your WIFI as it wants to update after factory restore !

This worked for me:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa/Exercise-settings-overwritten-after-every-sync/td-p/2812201

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the factory reset, and update... still not working.  It is very frustrating that months later this still hasn’t been fixed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on when the exercise stats will be saved and not reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, No. And I personally am anxious for that to get fixed.

Best Answer

This has FINALLY been fixed (for me) with this release.  I went in to set my stats for my run and they were the same as how I set them for yesterday’s run.

It’s been broken so long that for a moment I thought that this meant it was broken.  It took me a bit to realize that it was actually fixed!  

I hope you all are as lucky with this release.  

Best Answer
0 Votes