Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories and steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it normal for lite versa to show 0 steps nd 500+ calories burnt after a reset even? Like I didn't use the tracker for a day. Have just installed and restarted and it shows 0 steps and 500 cals burnt already before even putting the tarcker on my wrist. This was never the case when I first started using the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm surprised it didn't happen before as it's quite normal.

As well as tracking calories burned through activity your fitbit also tracks your BMR calories. These are the calories you burn just keeping your body alive (even when asleep). They are calculated from your profile settings for age, height, weight etc so you needn't be wearing your fitbit to get them. What you are seeing includes the total BMR calories burned since midnight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Steve!

Thanks for enlightening me with this info. It's just been a year and have had issues with versa lite.

It all started with steps not displaying correctly. The tracker not updating.

Like I would do 10k steps and then next day the steps will just start with 12k and cals would show like 1400 ..very absurd numbers. Did factory reset multiple times still won't work. Contacted support they sent me a replacement pebble and then the tracker won't update.

Finally today when I wore it after installing .. the steps were 0 but cals 500 sth. Will see how it goes through out the day. 

Thank you once again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes