Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install SpO2 clock face on my new Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just set up my new Versa 2 and tried to install the SPo2 clock, however when I open the app it says not available "This clock is not compatible with your Fitbit device", I had this app on my previous versa 2, so why is it not available now?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JGM1069. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your new Versa 2.

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, since you have just setup your Versa 2 it may appear up to date but it needs another update. The latest update isn't available until up to 48 hours after setup. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Please keep me posted if after the 48 hours you're still not receiving the most recent version of your watch. 🙂

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Often new devices don't come with latest firmware update.  Waiting a few days to get firmware update often fixes issues such as yours.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @JGM1069. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your new Versa 2.

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, since you have just setup your Versa 2 it may appear up to date but it needs another update. The latest update isn't available until up to 48 hours after setup. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Please keep me posted if after the 48 hours you're still not receiving the most recent version of your watch. 🙂

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Jenny Row, thanks, waited the 48hrs and new updates have set things straight, the SPo2 clock has now installed on my Versa2, thanks again fir the assist

Best Answer

@JGM1069 Awesome! I'm glad to hear that you could installed the SpO2 clock face on your Versa 2. Thanks for the update. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes