Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot perform a reset on versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Since a couple firmware updates ago I cannot reset my Versa anymore. Basically if I keep the left button pressed in, it gives a short cut to "quick settings". I cannot remove this shortcut (only change it to something else). But if I press the left button and right button (so the reset combination) it just goes to quick settings screen en then ignores other commands. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause my fitbit isn't syncing correctly, normally a reset would fix that for me.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Are you sure that's how you used to restart the Versa?

The help instructions say:

"For Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Versa, and Fitbit Ionic, press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen"

Best Answer
0 Votes

It used to be the way to reset. You would press the left button and the right one at the same time till the fitbit logo would appear.

However, I saw an option "turn off" in my fitbit settings just now, pressed it in the hopes of getting a reset in that way. Now I cannot turn my fitbit on anymore at all, so that sucks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cannot turn mine on either. Any other suggestion ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to wait till my battery was dead, then it showed me the 0% battery flash on the screen. And after I recharged it, it worked again.

But this is REAAAALLY inconvenient. The fact that we cannot reset anymore and that the device doesn't even function at all after you press the turnoff mode, that's insane. They should really fix that.

Best Answer
0 Votes