Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible ear buds with physical volume control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

I purchased the Versa 2 to go running with and be able to listen to music without carrying my huge phone around.

However, my ear buds I normally use are excruciatingly loud when I pair them. There is nothing on the watch itself that affects the volume. None of the buttons change it. So I presume I have to purchase ear buds which have a rocker switch or something actually physically on them so I can change the volume. In which case can anyone recommend what make / model will work?

Also, there is no way on the watch to skip forward or backward through a podcast that I have downloaded. Is this something that must be done via a switch on the buds also?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@JimmyT3 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate that you've shared your experience with Versa 2 and your ear buds. I would like you to make sure you did this procedure to link your watch with your Bluetooth ear buds. You have the option to use music control with music downloaded on your watch or music on your phone and control the volume. 

Is this something that must be done via a switch on the buds also? You will need to do this from the ear buds. 

Hope someone else can jump in and share his/her experience with Versa 2 and ear buds. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes