Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns about returning my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm 100% completely, and thoroughly confused about returning the product for warranty. I took a picture of the damage, including the case number. This what they tell me, and I can't get past this email....

"Thank you for getting back to us.
Please we need for you to hand write the case number on a sheet of paper and include the damage device in that photo for us to continue."

What part of having the case number on the actual picture isn't correct? Had anyone done a return, please assist? TIA

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sledgurl - since you asked what you need to do, my only answer is to do what Support asked. I cannot say why they made that request but the quickest way to get a resolution is to do what they asked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently had to return mine as well  what you do is write your case number on a piece of paper I added my name as well it is just so they can track it back to them you'll find the same number on the labels as well I got my nrw versa 2 back 4 days ago I was also worried it would be lost my advice don't worry they are trustworthy just put the number on a piece of paper put into the parcel they email you when they receive it 

Best Answer