Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since fhe 14th sept I not received any notification on my watch and my app saying sync failed when trying to sync it.

I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling tried on a different phone nothing seem to be working

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tracyn2k, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which phone are you using with your Versa Lite? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having all the same problems and this is my second go around with this issue. Last time it resulted in Fitbit having to send me a new versa light. If this keeps happening, I’m just going to switch to an Apple Watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes