Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consisent Screen Glitches

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen will often not let me switch to see steps, hr, calories or miles and will stick on steps. I also have issues swipping the screen constantly so it sticks on the clock face and wont let me see my apps. I have tried resetting but doesnt not help. It will let me change sometimes but noot most of the time. This is Android syn and the newest update from Feb. 2020.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

This is happening to me too!  It’s also randomly resetting.  And I have have alarms that won’t turn off because I can’t edit them! 🤦‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too - i find this mostly happens in the morning. The screen stops responding or half swipes so i see clock and apps on the screen where its not swiped all the way. Any ideas? i have tried resetting but this doesnt seem to fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I worked with the support chat team yesterday and of course it started working again. By last night the screen was back to randomly working. It’s quite frustrating. I feel like I spend too much time trying to troubleshoot the dang thing than I should. I’ve only had it two months!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel the same way what did they have you do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Reboot. Fortunately after consecutive days of the glitches and reboots, and only having the versa 2 for 2 months, they are sending a replacement. I am really hoping it was just an issue with this one and doesn’t recur!

Thanks, Rita

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have 0 solutions

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes