Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not cleared sync and try again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've already read the threads for this issue most of the dates where back in 2019.2018. my watch died yesterday, charged it overnight when i first attached it to the charger i noticed the blue Fitbit screen appear suggesting it was going to do an update and thought nothing more of it until this morning. Now looking at it it is stuck on the red x data not cleared sync and try again. I have tried all previous suggested fixes with no success. Really disappointed and frustrated. My watch was working fine for years until now. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi

i have had the same problem and still being told update available although doesn’t actually say update failed. Also battery was lasting approx 4 days now it won’t last a day. Loved this watch but now becoming very disheartened with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been on the phone 4 times today with the experience's and still not working waiting on an update that may take an hour or longer. Up until today have been really happy with my Versa 2 but now starting to get frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up doing a live chat with someone for fitbit. They suggested I re-add my device. So i went through my profile and set up new device. I had my watch plugged in while doing this. It did work and fixed the problem. It reconnected and re-updated. It did take about an hour though so make sure your phone is charged and near by your device the entire time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I tried this - I did a factory reset which left me with the
dreaded Red Cross. I then re added device. However still won’t update and
still rubbish battery. Maybe I’ll try it on charge before I spend an hour
on live chat!
Best Answer
0 Votes