Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data on the Versa doesn't match data on PC

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought I had noticed steps and stair  stats dropping for a few days now and once I got the 5 mile achievement hurrah only to receive it again about a half our later but today I lost a day of exercise. I rebooted and synced but I can't get it back and then I noticed that my watch now says 0 days exercise  while the pc now says 2 instead of the 3 I had an hour ago.  My sleep data doesn't match on the watch and PC either??  Anyone else notice anything odd or have a fix??   

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Without having any other options I tried changing the watch face again.  I realized the first option I tried was a staff pick and not necessarily a fitbit app.  When I tried an actual fitbit clock face the watch has been working like a charm.  Thank You.    

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, are you using aThird Party Clock Face? If yes, change it to one developed by Fitbit itself and restart your Versa ab the problems will be solved,

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was using a third party watch face, which after your post, I replaced with a Fitbit app but it didn’t fix the problem. The watch and the PC are still out of sync. Any other suggestions???

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Without having any other options I tried changing the watch face again.  I realized the first option I tried was a staff pick and not necessarily a fitbit app.  When I tried an actual fitbit clock face the watch has been working like a charm.  Thank You.    

Best Answer
0 Votes