Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable silent alarms Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have an alarm that is going off at 6am on various days and it's ruining my life!! I've deleted my alarms on my device and have been trying to find alarms on the app & on my web dashboard but cannot see these Anywhere! I've read loads of posts saying your profile, then your device but I'm not seeing alarms.. please help meeeee!!! thanks

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

2 thoughts:

Check if an alarm is set via Alexa - these are stored separately, so I believe not visible on watch.

Check if you have any calendar notifications that might be going off each morning.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

2 thoughts:

Check if an alarm is set via Alexa - these are stored separately, so I believe not visible on watch.

Check if you have any calendar notifications that might be going off each morning.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey thanks for your reply! I actually managed to work out that it was indeed Alexa.. I had physically deleted the alarm but Alexa still stored it, it was only when I set another as an experiment that it said 'second alarm has been set'. Bingo. I then learned that telling Alexa to cancel alarms was the only way to actually cancel them! what a palavar! and the reason it wasn't always going off was because apparently I had set it to weekdays only.. anyways I hope this post helps others, just steer clear of setting alarms in Alexa.. pesky thing lol

Best Answer
0 Votes