Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Versa. Does it automatically add your step distance and cycling/walking/running  distance together for your daily totals on the Fitbit app ? I don’t think it is because my daily distance total should be way more if it did ??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KeeKee4 The distance recorded is only related to the step based activities you do - simple calculation - number of steps x stride length.

Other activities such as swimming or bike with no step component do not get added to tota distance (even though distance is recorded as in swimming or bike using GPS)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @KeeKee4 The distance recorded is only related to the step based activities you do - simple calculation - number of steps x stride length.

Other activities such as swimming or bike with no step component do not get added to tota distance (even though distance is recorded as in swimming or bike using GPS)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer