Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifications not working after September 2019 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I called Tech Support Monday 9/16/19 becuase my Versay was not longer receiving emails.  After walking thru the trouble shooting the Tech told me there was an App issue that they were working on.  Thursday 9/19/19 I opened a chat with Tech Support to see if I could get an update on the Fix.  Tech had me do all the trouble shooting again still no go and then gave me the same "we are aware of the App Issue and are working on it".  It is Now Friday 9/20/19 I have gone thru all the steps that the techs had me do and still No Emails.  When is going to be FIXED!  I depend on the email function on my watch because I can descreetly check my emails rather that be pulling my phone out at meetings which looks VERY unprofessional

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @AndieJ, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you stopped receiving email notifications after the update. I totally understand how you are feeling as this feature is important to you. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with our Support Team. Upon checking with them, I was told that they were able to help you resolve the issue. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue here, thought it was on or about 9/20/19. 

No longer getting any notification alerts like texts, etc.. But phone calls alerts just plain stopped working.

I uninstalled/reinstalled app, rebooted device, nada.

I too hope it gets a patch soon. BTW on Android 9. 

Best Answer

Hi @b-rad-g, thank you for joining the thread. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with notifications. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did contact them, but they did not help me at all.

--
*You cannot control the wind, but you can set your sails...*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was yesterday at the shop where I bought it to return it, and they didn't even ask any details of the malfunction or were surprised. I think, I was not the first.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue,  ended up uninstalling my Fitbit app, reinstalled it and did all the permissions now it started to work again.  You may want to try this. 

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around, @b-rad-g @jorge_y @Mko52. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

@b-rad-g I am sorry to hear about your experience with Customer Support. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Have you tried the steps suggested by @Mko52? You can confirm the complete troubleshooting steps here.  

@jorge_y I am sorry to hear that you decided to return the device. Thank you for your feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

@Mko52 I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your solution. Thank you for your efforts to help other users. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes