Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise steps not counted if hour changes error message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I am using my Versa in an exercise mode and the hour changes (for example, from 7:45-8:15), after I finish my workout and save the exercise , a message pops up on my screen saying something along the lines of "Because you did not rerurn to the clock, xyz steps were not counted" (the message is an entire screenful of text telling me I must return to the clock - which I can't even do until I finish and save my workout ) . Then my step count for the 8:00 hour is at 0, even though I had been exercising for the first 15 minutes of the 8:00 hour. Has anyone else had this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just wanted to come back to this and say I believe the error message was because of the clock face I had been using.  I have not had the problem since switching to a different clock face. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@mrs_mike98 Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry for what you're experiencing.  I've never had this happen to me.  Is it just the one time this has happened or does it always happen?  Have you tried restarting your Versa to see if that will clear it up in the future?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply! Yes, it happens everytime my exercise time overlaps hours. I've restarted it on several occasions but it still is occurring. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same thing-SO FRUSTRATING! If I don’t choose an exercise, it doesn’t send the error message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ejhbaker Can you please take a picture and post it with the error message? 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

D093B278-4A11-4086-9A4B-262FB70AF96D.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just wanted to come back to this and say I believe the error message was because of the clock face I had been using.  I have not had the problem since switching to a different clock face. 

Best Answer

It only does this when in exercise mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes