Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Versa 2 and the Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa stopped working exactly 2 yrs 2 mo. Cust service only wanted to give me a coupon for a new device that still would make the product higher than in the store. They would not send me a refurbished nor a higher coupon. When I chatted with online customer service and pressed about the warranty,  the person kept trying to end the call. The more questions I asked, the more they tried to end the call till eventually Fitbit disconnected the chat while I was asking a question. I suggest they be honest about the life expectancy of their product, let the consumer know exactly what's covered in their warranty and the time limited to file a claim. I really like fitbit as this was my 3rd product but know I'm not sure on how to move forward (a different brand fitness/smart watch). Customer service even said they could not increase the coupon. Fitbit has given products away so they can help who they want. Very, very disappointed as I have gotten over 10 friends to purchase a fitbit and then I was treated like crap. I guess know even if I decide to go back, I will not promote this product and I would have to be extremely honest about my experience and would not recommend it. It's almost like I feel obligated to go back to fitbit since I encouraged my friends to buy their products. This sucks!!! Soooo disappointed!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi there, @Awesome_one. Thank you for reaching out to the CommunityWe‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services. 

Sorry you feel that way. Please note that our main purpose is to avoid negative experiences to our customers, we're always willing to help and provide troubleshooting steps. Then, if the tracker is deemed defective we review eligibility using the one year warranty option.

Additionally, our products are indeed designed and made to last (this goes for each product component) however, there is not an infallible way to ensure that no issues will be present in the long run. Because of this, our Warranty Policy is set into providing as much coverage as we can.

I understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team is not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. If you have any questions about the resolution of your case, please feel free to contact our team back or you can check our warranty policies here for a better understanding.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I am very sorry that you are having this experience after you were a satisfied and loyal customer for so long.  As a brand new owner, I have already had a similar thing happen.  The Fitbit representative disconnected the chat while I was in the middle of typing a question asking for clarification.  That was after they literally referred me to the homepage and also gave me two links that lead to error messages.  Best wishes to you in whatever you decide to do going forward.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a runner.  I am unable to run due to disability.  This user name was assigned by the moderator.

Note: Despite profile name, I am not a runner. I am disabled. This name was assigned by a moderator.
Best Answer

My fitbit is less than 2 years old and the touch screen stopped working. Was told to restart. Factory reset. Did everything and i even deleted my account. Reregister and started the whole thing again. Now my phone states the watch is connected but the watch still states " reset failed. Data didnt clear. Try again. Which i have many many times and still stuck in the same message.  Now this device is so useless and yes fitbit wants to give me a discount so i can waste more money to buy this product that lasts a year.  With apple i would have at least offered a fee or none for a refurbish watch. And why did i come go fitbit?mine was a gift. Please dont buy this product. It is the worst i have ever come accross. A watch shud have lifetime of at least 10 years minimum.!!!!

Best Answer

@Runner0621 Thank you for getting back, your comments are important for us. I've sent you a PM to keep assisting you.

@Sirangdevice Welcome to the Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your Fitbit. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors. You can contact Customer Support again, they will be more than glad to give you more details about your case. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks. They said someone will reach out to me. But well you guessed it. No one did. And now i am supposed to call myself. The watch now is  well half white screen and you can see a little of the back ground a little bit with appears to be a sign of battery having 1 bar and an exclamation mark in the middle of it.  I guess thats the end of this fitbit. 

Anyway, thank you yojanafitbit for the reply. 

Best Answer

@Sirangdevice Thank you for sharing this information. I've sent you a PM to gather more details about your feedback. 

Thank you for sharing your comments.

Best Answer

my versa two strap pin wore through the main body of the watch making it unusable in less than a year and a half. This form response stating the product is made to last is nonsense. If it was, why is the product only warrantied a year? I have tried every epoxy I could find to try and repair and nothing adheres or works and offering me 35 percent off another potential failing product just doesn't cut it.I dont have 2 or 3 hundred dollars to replace a smart watch every 13 or 14 months!!!

Best Answer

I know eh??? I totally agree with you. At least u received 35%. I got 30% discount. Not that i will ever use it...

Best Answer
I told them to stick their discount , fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice….. yeah not that stupid!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I've been waiting months for a callback.  I keep coming back to the forums hoping to find a Fitbit user who has figured out a solution.  Fitbit support just has me reboot everything, sends me links that tell me to reboot everything, when that doesn't work, I'm told it's a known issue and the developers are working on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems they can. I longer back it support the product, empty promises, form replies and inaction the flavor of the day

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer