Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it normal that, after 13 postsand 1 accepted solution, my ranking is still first steps???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This thread goes into details about community rankings.

"What determines my rank?

Post count is not the only factor that is included in the rank formula--that would be too simple! In addition to creating content for the Community, you get points when your answers are voted up or accepted as solutions. Voting for other helpful posts and being the first to respond to other member's questions can bring you even closer to achieving your next rank."

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @SunsetRunner  you can read more about ranks here - click to see

As for what is normal, it's hard to tell. You keep joining the forums, then you leave. Is there some reason you do that? It seems you like the Fitbit Versa series of devices.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I would also add, since you just (re)joined today, rankings might not get updated instantaneously.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Yep, I very much like the Fitbit Versa devices. I leave sometimes cause I'm too busy with other things and when I keep my account open, I'm very much inclined to answer questions. So, for my own protection, I close the account. But, from now on, I will keep the account cause I have now "all the time in the world" since I just retired. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, see my answer just underneath your post. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Retirement is a whole new world @SunsetRunner , so be sure to make time for yourself and enjoy it. So logging out of an account doesn't work for you? Sometimes you just have to step away from things.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

No one really knows how the rankings work (or particularly care to that matter), honestly they have no importance to the majority of us. We are here to help fellow users and a so called scoring system is superficial at best. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

This thread goes into details about community rankings.

"What determines my rank?

Post count is not the only factor that is included in the rank formula--that would be too simple! In addition to creating content for the Community, you get points when your answers are voted up or accepted as solutions. Voting for other helpful posts and being the first to respond to other member's questions can bring you even closer to achieving your next rank."

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer