Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with notifications Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Since the last update of the fitbit app I'm having a lot of troubles with my app notifications, specifically whatsapp notifications.

All the apps are working fine except Whatspp. It just does not work.Not even setting it as the default message app, not even setting it as individual app. All the problems started with the fitbit app update 3.6.1

My phone is mi 9 with Android 9 PKQ1. 180729.001

I would appreciate some help here.

Thanks.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @LassoCamilo  I dont see that phone on the Supported Devices List which is possibly why it has stopped working. With u supported phones an update will often upset the connection between phone and tracker and unfortunately as the phone is not supported, no one is working toward getting the connection going again.

Try all the suggestions in THIS Help Article on troubleshooting notifications

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer but I was expecting something more non standar answer. I know my phone is not on the list but something happened after the update. Maybe some miui user had the same problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I have stopped getting regular text message notices on our versas. We both have Samsung Galaxy s9+ with Android vs 9  and software on the versa of  32.33.1.30. we have done all basic trouble shooting like turning off Bluetooth resetting the phone and the versa, we have even deleted our device from the app and reset up the device. Nothing has changed. Please help.

Best Answer

I have the same problem on a still supported device. I've seen a lot of similar queries in the forums, would be nice if Fitbit would at least acknowledge and progress with a fix.

Best Answer

#metoo 

I have tried EVERYTHING to get the WhatsApp working again! 

Best Answer