Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Music Applications Unusable on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else experienced issues with having the Fitbit application manage music and podcasts on their Versa 2? Since I got the Versa 2 I've been experiencing bugs with this feature of the application.

For example, when I initially set up my playlist in the app (20 hours) and began downloading everything was working fine. However, halfway through the app started reading the error that it "Could not sync because your Versa 2 has disconnected." I am not sure why this error popped up because in the background I could still see every song downloading, and my watch was still connected to my wifi, and when the final song finished downloading I went back to the previous menu in my watch and every song was downloaded just fine! Which basically means that the application was erroneously throwing a warning message my way for some reason. This error by itself is fine, because my music downloaded, however, I am also experiencing another bug now.

The error I am experiencing now comes from when I try and add another song to my existing playlist, or try and add another playlist. When I go to transfer my music the same error that I mentioned earlier pops up. However, in this case it is stuck in the phase "Preparing to transfer...". My watch is still connected to the wifi so I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this edge case and if you've managed to fix the issue.

Apart from that does anyone know why the watch needs to connect over the WiFi, if the computer has bluetooth why can't the watch download the music through that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0