Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Irresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've accidentally dropped my versa, and now it's not responding. I've tried the 3 button reset and cleaning my charger. Someone pls help me??

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

To check if the watch is workable

To see what's happening with the charge

Connect the charge cable to the watch and plug it into a PC USB port

The PC should announce a connected device with a sound, it means its connected and charging

[if there is no sound, either the volume on the PC is low, or off, or the watch is not properly connected to the charger]

if PC then announces a disconnected device with another sound, it means the watch battery is either flat or the watch is dead

anyway wait 10 minutes [for battery to get to 5%] 

if the watch or battery is not dead it will announce device connected again

[the watch may also wake up]

if after an hour there is nothing on the watch face

try starting it by pressing a button for a few seconds and waiting for the logo to appear or restarting with the buttons

if nothing comes on the screen, either there is a screen or button fault or the watch is dead  - but wait

Check the button start procedure, for Sense and Versa 3 especially, to make sure you are actioning it properly, and for other Versa that the button clicks

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, thank you very much, I will try that tomorrow morning

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, I've tried out your method, but the watch still shows no life. Anything else I should do??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the feedback, are you sure the PC is responding to any USB devices? Try plugging another device into the PC to make sure it plays a sound.

If it does with another device but not with the Versa, check that the contacts on the watch and charger are clean and making good contact. and try again.

If you still get no sound at all with the Versa it seems like it is completely dead, not the same dead as a factory reset might do and that it has suffered damage in the fall.

At this point its probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes