Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Touchscreen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, all,

My father had purchased a Versa from one of his coworkers. After some normal usage, his touchscreen is not responding as it should. When trying to swipe left or right, it does not swipe all the way or gets stuck. Additionally, trying to select an app on the touchscreen is also pretty finicky.

Given that he bought it from his coworker, I am assuming options are limited. We've tried to reset it, but the issues still occur. Where or what can we do from here?

Thank you all for your time and help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @NotLikeThis !

I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue with the screen on your father's Fitbit Versa not working properly. Thank you for letting me know that your father purchased the device from his coworker. Our Support team will be glad to review the warranty options, however I would like to help you resolve the issue first. Please confirm if these are the steps you tried to restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the issue persists, please try changing the clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes