Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen is dark

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What could be the reason why my versa screen is dark after it had vertical and horizontal lines

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Monalisa11 Try restarting your Versa several times. If that doesnt fix the screen, please come back here.

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tired to restart it and it's not charging also. The app on my phone is also saying error connecting with versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for confirming you have tried restarting. I have flagged a moderator to come and help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Monalisa11, welcome to the Community forums. 

I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing this with the screen of your Versa.  Thank you for confirming that you already tried to restart the watch. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Thank you @NellyG!  

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tired everything and the watch is still working the screen is dark or black

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update @Monalisa11, it seems that you're receiving assistance from the Customer Support team about this, I do recommend that you continue the communication with them so they can let you know how to proceed. 

Keep us posted on the outcome.  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes