Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit Versa has had constant problems with syncing since it was purchased in April this year.  Now it doesn't sync at all.  I reinstalled the Fitbit app and did all the other things that the troubleshoot section suggests.  I did a factory reset on the Versa and now it's stuck on the start screen because it will not sync.  Very disappointed as this was a birthday gift for my wife and she has had so many problems with it.  Please can you advise as soon as possible.  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I was given one for my birthday in August and it has never worked.  I have been in constant contact with customer support.  I asked for a refund or a versa that will work.  Was told a new Versa will do the same thing that it is a problem they are aware of but can't fix.  Then they sent me this: We would like to share with you that as per our limited warranty, Fitbit does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free     Amazing you can sell products and list in the warranty that it doesn't have to work.  So they don't stand behind the product. 

Best Answer