Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey. I have been using the Fitbit Versa for 4 weeks now. I went for a swim with it 2 days back. This was my first time swimming with the Versa. Since then the battery has been draining very fast and now it has come to a point where it wont go above 0%. When i put it for charging it will turn on and the device is shown as charging but it won't rise above 0% and shut down as soon as charger is removed. What should i do?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

All I can think of is potential water buildup. Did you dry out the watch after your swim?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah i did. The heart rate sensor is still showing moisture though. The watch is currently placed in a bowl of rice. Not quiet sure tho whether it would recover or not. Can i claim my warranty if it doesn't?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Versa is supposed to be okay in water for swimming and way down to 50m depth, so yes, if there's water damage I'd say ask for a replacement. (You shouldn't need to put it in rice after it gets wet.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know, right? The only problem is i am living in Pakistan and i got the watch through someone from America as there isn't any offical fitbit store in Pakistan. Really disappointed in fitbit.  How can the watch not be water proof when the first thing they are showing in their launch video is a man with the watch diving in the pool. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's tough. It might still be worth a try, provided you've got (or can get) the official receipt/proof of purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the receipt. Lets see what i can do.

Best Answer
0 Votes