Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa wont turn on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Fitbit Versa was in full normal function but will now not turn on.
It was charged overnight as I normally do if I forget to do so throughout the day.

I’ve used it for a hike and a gym session today, no issues at all.

I have tried to factory reset it. Tried to charge it. It doesn’t need an update nor does the Fitbit app on my iPhone 11.

It just won’t turn on.

I’m unsure what to do and have found it difficult to navigate through the Fitbit website to go through the warranty process as I believe it is still under warranty.

Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Same here. I thought mine just needed charged. Been trying to charge to no avail. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Holding the left and bottom right buttons til the logo came up. Took at least 10sec. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried that 😞 I’ve tried holding down all 3. I’ve tried holding the back button and the top right button. No luck.

It’s been on its charging dock overnight and all day too. Tried all the buttons again for 10 seconds, 15 seconds and a few minutes but just nothing at all. Dead as a door knob.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ToniJoy @lgazzana.

@ToniJoy I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue with your Versa screen and the steps you tried. Thank you for your time and efforts. Since the issue persists, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox. You can take a look at this page for more information about the warranty policy.

@lgazzana thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and would like to confirm if you continue experiencing this after doing a restart? Thank you for your helpful tips. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes