Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit logo on Versa display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit versa that I bought in November 2019 iOS frozen on the logo. It will not reset or do anything else.  I have tried all the remedies suggested on here.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Pswright, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. If you haven't already done so and because the restart process didn't resolve this issue, please try our factory reset procedure following the next steps:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. When the device successfully resets, please use the normal out of the box process of updating the firmware. You can check: How do I update my Fitbit device? for more details. 

Take in consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, I just tried to factory reset like 5 times. It won’t do anything. I am so devastated. Anything else I can do? Thank you!

Warm Regards,
Parisa
Best Answer
0 Votes