Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit logo on new Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought Versa 2 yesterday, can’t do anything with it!! The screen shows Fitbit emblem and the small battery 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @daobrien

I am glad to assist you with your concern regarding the Fitbit logo and a battery sign you see on your new Fitbit Versa 2. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. Have you paired your watch to your Fitbit account? You can confirm the steps to set up your device in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @daobrien

I am glad to assist you with your concern regarding the Fitbit logo and a battery sign you see on your new Fitbit Versa 2. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. Have you paired your watch to your Fitbit account? You can confirm the steps to set up your device in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi @daobrien, thank you for your reply. 

I am glad the information shared was helpful. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes