Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit pay india

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought a new fitbit versa charcoal edition. Is fitbit pay available in india? That's one of the major reasons I bought this tracker. Is there any news when it will be available in india?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Ninad45 here is a list of banks that support Fitbit pay

Notice it is a list of banks that have added support for Fitbit pay. If your bank does not support Fitbit, then please reach out to your bank and request this feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not only my banks, there are no banks listed from India. It's like almost an entire country has been excluded. That's really misleading, I think this should have been mentioned before selling.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I even read an article from times of india saying fitbit is awaiting permission from RBI to launch fitbit pay in india,

Was that permission declined?

It was 2 years ago, December of 2018

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue no response in more than 9 months. Where are we with fitbit pay support in India? India has support for nfc based payments since a long time now. It's high time that fitbit enables this feature in India

Best Answer

No response from who @BhavenDoshi this is a discussion thread between fitbit users. We unfortanately do not know if it is fitbit, the bank, or the country. What did your bank say when you contacted them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ohh. I assumed you were part of the fitbit team. Sorry for that. Do you
know how to tag fitbit support team here?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap where your profile pic would be in the top right, then tap contact support. 

I assume that you have voted for this feature suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I too got the charge 5 and expected to use Fitbit Pay but seems its not yet supported in India. It's a pity that all such technologically advanced things never reach India on time.

Best Answer
0 Votes