Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa notifications not working with Huawei P20 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried multiple different "solutions" that I have found online to fix this issue. When I first recieved the versa the notifications worked for the first hour and then they stopped working. 

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app but this did nothing. I have everything enabled for notifications to be sent from my Huawei P20 Pro to my Fitbit versa (which is on the compatible list).

I use the fake call test in the Fitbit app and it sends a call to my watch so I don't know what is going on and it's becoming frustrating.

I would appreciate some help in how to solve this issue I'm having and be able to receive emails/texts/calls from my phone through my versa.

Thanks,

Jake

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jcar05.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with receiving notifications on your Versa from your Huawei P20 Pro phone. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. Usually a missing requirement is the cause and I recommend confirming the steps from this help article: What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

I understand that you've followed the instructions to set up notifications and would like to confirm if you've tried the troubleshooting steps from this help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

Be sure to keep your app up-to-date. In order to update your app you can follow the steps provided here.

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer