Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa stuck at white logo.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I have a Fitbit versa. It is stuck on the white logo screen. Setup is successful with my windows 10 laptop. It is syncing fine but the watch face never comes. Neither I am able to change the clock face from the app on laptop. I have tried restarting, factory reset. Again when I finish the installation (a green tick after entering 4 digit code), watch get stuck at this white logo.

Also, Samsung m21 is unable to find the device if it could help anyway.

Firmware version: 32.6.11

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well since I was able to connect it with my phone and phone showed that there is a firmware update, updating the watch took around 30 minutes. After updating the watch is working fine. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @gautam27 The only thing to do is to contact Customer Support 

Fitbit Support  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Support says it is a known issue with no fix. Only option was to buy a new watch...... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well since I was able to connect it with my phone and phone showed that there is a firmware update, updating the watch took around 30 minutes. After updating the watch is working fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lucky for you! Mine will update or at least my phone says it has completed but the watch stays on the same version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same experience; my phone Samsung note 8 wasn't connecting so I set up using a laptop, it was synced to my phone but stuck at logo. I then restarted the watch and using my phone setup a new device and replaced. Firmware is now updating. 

Best Answer