Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit weather app does not update data anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have notice that after latest fw update weather does not update anymore. It says sync fitbit app but it does not help. I have restart my fitbit versa 1 se and also phone many times.

now i like to get some solutions what does not mean uninstall fitbit from phone (android 10, oneplus 6). 

with best

Urmo

iphone 13 mini, Oneplus 8, Versa 3 | Retired: Flex (2x), Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa SE
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community @urmoluts.

I regret to hear that you are having difficulties to update the weather app. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us and thank you for the information provided.

If you haven't done it already, you can set up your Fitbit Versa as a replacement watch by following these steps:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1578689491769.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

In addition, you can turn your phone's Bluetooth off and back on.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community @urmoluts.

I regret to hear that you are having difficulties to update the weather app. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us and thank you for the information provided.

If you haven't done it already, you can set up your Fitbit Versa as a replacement watch by following these steps:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1578689491769.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

In addition, you can turn your phone's Bluetooth off and back on.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes